No objective is beyond reach. At Joint Strategic Technologies (JST), we enable successful mission outcomes from the back office to the battlefield. Our team includes leading experts from military, government and the private sector, all working together to help federal customers make a difference.
At JST, our goal is to Elevate the Impact that our employees have on our customers and treat every employee as a valued member of our team. JST is seeking a performance driven Program Management Specialist who can support the team with strong follow-through and adherence to processes and who has experience in facilitating support services.
Culture isn’t something you talk about. It’s something you do. At JST, we’re committed to creating a positive environment — that reaches beyond work and careers — to support your professional and personal objectives. The JST Program Management Specialist exemplifies our core values and coordinates daily with executive staff, employees, corporate partners and customers.
At least five (5) years of experience in records information management or program analyst/program support/program administrative support, supporting complex programs. To successfully achieve the functional areas below, Program Management Specialist must be well-rounded and possess a wide range of diverse skill sets to meet project needs.
- High School Diploma
- Five (5) years of experience in contracting.
- Delegate tasks and perform data entry and priority expenses.
- Provide overall administration of program and project correspondences and records within industry and Government best practices
- Manage project calendars and provide calendar support to Portfolio Program Manager, Program Manager, and other Government personnel associated with the program
- File and maintain records using industry and Government required and best practices, and within the established program QA standards
- Provide document generation and technical editing to the Portfolio Program Manager, Program Manager, and other Government personnel associated with the program
- Provide communications (including physical and virtual meetings, telecom, and digital methods, e.g., email and texts), and data support to the Portfolio Program Manager, Program Manager, Assistant Program Managers, and other Government personnel associated with the program
- Coordinate interactions with Government leadership on behalf of the Portfolio Program Manager, Program Manager, and other Government personnel associated with the program
- Provide travel arrangement and support to the USAF NextGen Program Management office following Government and contracted requirements
- Support expense reporting and management for Program Office activities, such as travel and incidental expenses
- Extensive software skills are required as well as internet research capabilities.
- Provide general support to the project team including data input, word processing, copy and reproduction, proofreading and related administrative tasks as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Organizational and planning skills
- Aggregate, analyze and present data
- Energetic Personality
- Initiative and Flexibility
- Customer service and communication skills
- Highly motivated
Your Application Package should comprise of the following: cover letter, and resume. Please apply on our website. www.jstcorp.com
Please see the instructions below for details.
- Summary of your experience and what you can bring to our team.
- A list of software related to your position and your level of skill with each one. (If you say advanced or expert, you will need to provide the Certification from an Accredited Testing or Training Organization).
- Three professional references from your resume history.
- Salary expectations
- Your physical address, email, and phone number for contact purposes.
- At least last five (5) years of work history with the month and year for each.
- Your resume must be no more than three pages.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Drug screen and background check required prior to hire.