No objective is beyond reach. At Joint Strategic Technologies (JST), we enable successful mission outcomes from the back office to the battlefield. Our team includes leading experts from military, government and the private sector, all working together to help federal customers make a difference.
At JST, our goal is to Elevate the Impact that our employees have on our customers and treat every employee as a valued member of our team. JST is seeking a performance driven office administrator who can support the team with strong follow-through and adherence to processes and who has experience in facilitating support services and office management.
Culture isn’t something you talk about. It’s something you do. At JST, we’re committed to creating a positive environment — that reaches beyond work and careers — to support your professional and personal objectives. The JST Program Analyst exemplifies our core values and coordinates daily with executive staff, employees, corporate partners and customers.
- A minimum of a BA or BS degree from an accredited university or college, with a preference for a Master’s degree, in accounting, business management, or a related field;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of regulatory compliance with federal financial management regulations including the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards preferred;
- Experience providing program and fiscal support, including budget management;
- Experience analyzing data and producing reports based on multiple data sources;
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks and ability to prioritize work;
- Demonstrated expertise using Microsoft Office Suite or similar applications;
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills; and
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing.
Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Energetic Personality
- Initiative and Flexibility
- Customer service and communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance with federal financial management regulations
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards preferred
- Program and fiscal support
- Analyzing data and producing reports
Your Application Package should comprise of the following: cover letter, resume, and three samples of relevant work. All attachments must be in PDF format; emailed to HR@jstcorp.com
Please see the instructions below for details.
- Summary of your experience and what you can bring to our team.
- A table depicting your work availability. Include every day of the week (Sunday through Saturday) and the hours of each day that you are available. Please note the time zone from which you will be working.
- A list of software related to your position and your level of skill with each one. (If you say advanced or expert, you will need to provide the Certification from an Accredited Testing or Training Organization).
- Three professional references from your resume history.
- Preference for full-time or part-time.
- Salary expectations
- Your physical address, email, and phone number for contact purposes.
- At least last ten years of work history with the month and year for each.
- Your resume must be no more than three pages.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Drug screen and background check required prior to hire.