No objective is beyond reach. At Joint Strategic Technologies (JST), we enable successful mission outcomes from the back office to the battlefield. Our team includes leading experts from military, government and the private sector, all working together to help federal customers make a difference.
At JST, our goal is to Elevate the Impact that our employees have on our customers and treat every employee as a valued member of our team.
JST is seeking a performance driven Lead Project Manager who can lead all contract administrative personnel and serve as the conduit between contract and US government administrative personnel. Design, develop, and implement specific projects internal to AFSAT.
Culture isn’t something you talk about. It’s something you do. At JST, we’re committed to creating a positive environment — that reaches beyond work and careers — to support your professional and personal objectives. The JST Lead Project Manager exemplifies our core values and coordinates daily with executive staff, employees, corporate partners and customers.
- B.S. or higher
- Current or Interim SECRET Clearance
- 3 yrs related admin work with AFSAT
- Leadership experience
- Working, current knowledge of the USAF Record Management Processes as detailed in AFI 33-322 and AFM 33-363.
- Working, current knowledge of the latest version of Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Visio).
- Experience in developing and implementing stand-alone projects.
Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Organizational and planning skills
- Aggregate, analyze and present data
- Energetic Personality
- Initiative and Flexibility
- Customer service and communication skills
- Highly motivated
Your Application Package should comprise of the following: cover letter, resume, and three samples of relevant work. All attachments must be in PDF format; emailed to HR@jstcorp.com
Please see the instructions below for details.
- Summary of your experience and what you can bring to our team.
- A table depicting your work availability. Include every day of the week (Sunday through Saturday) and the hours of each day that you are available. Please note the time zone from which you will be working.
- A list of software related to your position and your level of skill with each one. (If you say advanced or expert, you will need to provide the Certification from an Accredited Testing or Training Organization).
- Three professional references from your resume history.
- Preference for full-time or part-time.
- Salary expectations
- Your physical address, email, and phone number for contact purposes.
- At least last ten years of work history with the month and year for each.
- Your resume must be no more than three pages.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Drug screen and background check required prior to hire.