No objective is beyond reach. At Joint Strategic Technologies (JST), we enable successful mission outcomes from the back office to the battlefield. Our team includes leading experts from military, government and the private sector, all working together to help federal customers make a difference.
At JST, our goal is to Elevate the Impact that our employees have on our customers and treat every employee as a valued member of our team.
JST is seeking a performance driven Assistant Training Program Manager who can support the Training Program Manager with actions required to successfully accomplish the acquisition, sustainment, and support of designated security cooperation/assistance training program requirements related to IMS training management. Develops master training plans for security cooperation/assistance training programs to capture country customer manpower structure, weapon system acquisition training requirements and/or weapon system sustainment training requirements and overarching security cooperation and security assistance goals.
Culture isn’t something you talk about. It’s something you do. At JST, we’re committed to creating a positive environment — that reaches beyond work and careers — to support your professional and personal objectives. The JST Assistant Training Program Manager exemplifies our core values and coordinates daily with executive staff, employees, corporate partners and customers.
- B.S. or higher
- Current or Interim SECRET Clearance
- 2 years Level 2 Project Manager experience
- 5 years of experience working with DoD or DoS
- Working, current knowledge of the latest versions of Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Visio).
- Familiarity with DoD and USAF SATP policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and recent practical working experience with USAF security assistance training programs, knowledge of USAF aviation and aircraft systems training methodologies, and knowledge of the USG acquisition processes used to secure contractor-provided training services.
- Capability to travel worldwide via commercial and U.S. military aircraft
- Contractor shall be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for weapon system acquisition, training requirements and/or weapon system sustainment training requirements and overarching security cooperation and security assistance.
Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Organizational and planning skills
- Aggregate, analyze and present data
- Energetic Personality
- Initiative and Flexibility
- Customer service and communication skills
- Highly motivated
Your Application Package should comprise of the following: cover letter, resume, and three samples of relevant work. All attachments must be in PDF format; emailed to HR@jstcorp.com
Please see the instructions below for details.
- Summary of your experience and what you can bring to our team.
- A table depicting your work availability. Include every day of the week (Sunday through Saturday) and the hours of each day that you are available. Please note the time zone from which you will be working.
- A list of software related to your position and your level of skill with each one. (If you say advanced or expert, you will need to provide the Certification from an Accredited Testing or Training Organization).
- Three professional references from your resume history.
- Preference for full-time or part-time.
- Salary expectations
- Your physical address, email, and phone number for contact purposes.
- At least last ten years of work history with the month and year for each.
- Your resume must be no more than three pages.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Drug screen and background check required prior to hire.